Transporting your pet into our care is one of the first steps in the process. We will pick up your pet from any veterinarian's office at no cost; you may also bring your pet to us personally. Or, you may choose to use our Pet Removal Service.
Bringing Your Pet Into Our Care
Transporting your pet into our care after the death has occurred is one of the first steps in the process. We will be more than willing to bring your pet into our care by visiting your veterinary clinic or hospital at no charge.
You are also always able to bring your beloved pet to our offices during office hours at no cost. Or after hours at an additional cost to have the appropriate personnel present upon your arrival.
When you can bring your pet to us:
- During standard business hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturday 9:00am-1:00 pm.
- After hours until 9:00 pm, you may bring your pet into our office for an additional charge of $50 so we can be sure a pet specialist will be waiting for you when you arrive.
- After 9:00 pm, you may take your pet to any 24 hour emergency pet clinic and notify them you want to use Loyal and True. Or you may bring them to our office the next morning during business hours.
Our Home Pet Removal Service
After the death of your pet, we are available to come and take your beloved pet into our care.
When you call us, we can discuss package and pricing information, as well as gather some basic information about your pet (name, age, color, estimated weight, etc.). Payment for our services is required before the removal.
Loyal and True Home Pet Removal Pricing:
- Pets up to 25 lbs. within a 30 mile radius: $50 (1 pet specialist will come to your home)
- Pets 26+ lbs. within a 30 mile radius: $100 (2 pet specialists will come to your home)
- Removal outside of 30 mile radius: Add $100 to the above prices
* For safety reason, no removals or house calls after 9:00 pm, but also at this time there won't be any home removals due to Covid-19 and the global pandemic.